cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Armaz Mellati" <armaz.mell...@uninett.no>
Subject RE: Repost: Profiles in Portal, how?
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 21:08:02 GMT
Hi

What do you mean by " I only see those coplets defined in the global profile. No
user/role-based info seems to be retrieved."

Are you sure you haven't forgotten the layout-part ? If any thing is missing from the copletdata/instancedata
files, you get an ugly
error message.
You define coplets in copletdata/copletinstance files and then make sure right layout files
are retrieved that contain the coplets
you want for the specific role.

Regards,
Armaz