cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Borut ┼Żagar [Email.si] <zag...@email.si>
Subject Cocoon scheduler
Date Sat, 11 Feb 2006 00:53:54 GMT
Hi.

I have configured a CMT Job Store for Cocoon scheduler in cocoon.xconf to:

<store type="cmt"
delegate="org.quartz.impl.jdbcjobstore.PostgreSQLDelegate">
<datasource provider="jndi">java:/DefaultDS</datasource>
</store>

since I am using Container Managed Transactions (Jboss 4.0.3sp1, Cocoon
2.1.8).

But when I run Jboss I get the following exception:
org.quartz.SchedulerConfigException: Non-ManagedTX DataSource name not set!

After looking in Quartz documentation I found that in order to use CMT store
you must also configure a NON-ManagedTX DataSource in quartz.properties
file.

But how can I do that using cocoon.xconf?

Regards,
Borut