cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: create html from dynamically created xml
Date Mon, 30 Jan 2006 06:33:20 GMT
Vik

All you need to do is "chain" two transformers in
a pipeline:

eg.

<map:match pattern="mydoc.html">
  <map:generate src="A.xml" type="file"/>
  <map:transform src="stylesheets/AtoB.xsl"/>
 <map:transform src="stylesheets/BtoHTML.xsl"/>
  <map:serialize type="html"/>
</map:match>

Obviously, you will need to write the stylesheets -
the output of "AtoB.xsl" should be well-formed XML,
which will then be available for use by "BtoHTML.xsl".

HTH
Derek

>>> bokluk@gmx.net 2006/01/29 10:45 PM >>>

Hi cocooners! My situation is following: I have xml file A.xml. From it I want to create file
B.xml. And after that to create file C.html from B.xml. Only the A.xml is static file. Is
it possible to be done with cocoon and sitemap? Can someone please show me small example?
Thanks in advance,Vik

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions