cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Obtain authentication data inside and outside of protected pipeline?
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:56:26 GMT
I am trying to obtain authentication data inside and outside of protected pipeline.

INSIDE the pipeline I have :

<map:match pattern="docs/show-**">
  <map:act type="auth-protect">
    <map:parameter name="handler" value="myhandler"/>

  <map:match pattern="docs/show-protected">
      <map:generate src="docs/protected.xml"/>
      <map:transform type="session"/>
      <map:transform src="stylesheets/page.xsl">
     <map:parameter name="userid" value="{session-context:authentication/authentication/ID}"/>
   </map:transform>
      <map:serialize/>
  </map:match>

And this works OK (I can obtain "userid").

OUTSIDE the pipeline I have :

   <map:match pattern="docs/*.htm">
     <map:generate src="docs/{1}.xml"/>
   <map:call resource="page2html"/>
   <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>

and in the resource section:

 <map:resources>
   <map:resource name="page2html">
     <map:transform src="stylesheets/page.xsl">
       <map:parameter name="userid"  value="{ID}"/>
    <!--  HAVE ALSO TRIED
    <map:parameter name="userid"  value="{session-context:/authentication/authentication/ID}"/>
      <map:parameter name="userid"  value="{session-attr:ID}"/>
    -->
     </map:transform>
   </map:resource>
 </map:resources>

 But this does not work after the user has logged in?

 What is the correct method for obtaining authentication data
 outside of a protected pipeline?

 Thanks
 Derek

views of the CSIR.