cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: AW: SQLTransf. How to arrange multiple queries?
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 12:13:05 GMT
You need to pass a parameter to the match, with the
name of the query you want:

eg.

<map:match pattern="query">
  <map:generate src="sql.xml"/>
  <map:transform src="sql-select.xsl">
  </map:transform>
  <map:transform type="sql">
    <map:parameter name="use-connection" value="oracle-pool"/>
    <map:parameter name="show-nr-of-rows" value="true"/>
   </map:transform>

Then call the pipeline with:
  query?name=foo

And, in the "sql-select.xsl" transformation, trap the "name" param
and use an xpath expression to get to the query node you want.

HTH
Derek

>>> peter.neu@gmx.net 2006/01/23 02:01 PM >>>
Ok, that

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
That's exactly what I want to do but
how can I express it in my sitemap?

My configuration is like this:

<map:generate type="file" src="sql.xml"/>
<map:transform type="sql">
<map:parameter name="use-connection" value="oracle-pool"/>
<map:parameter name="show-nr-of-rows" value="true"/>
</map:transform>

I can't tell the transformer which query to execute.

Cheers,
Pete