cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Simple Page Editor for Cocoon?
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:15:01 GMT
Hi

Has anyone thought about, or experimented, with a Simple
Page Editor (SPE) for Cocoon?

I am not looking for a complex CMS solution - just a simple
facility whereby users can edit a page, or upload a new
one?

Each page would have to have:
* unique name
* selection of appropriate "section" (drop down list)
* page title
* page contents
users would be logged in, so it would be useful to add-on to
the end of the page, who was the last to edit and when.

I am assuming a forms/flowscript approach would work...
although data is stored in flatfiles (not beans or a database)

If anyone has implemented such a system, I would like to
hear about it... might also be a good sample app to put
out with Cocoon.

Thanks
Derek

PS No, I do not want a wiki system; I assume the contents
section will have an "toolbar" for users to format the content.

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions

HelpDesk@csir.co.za.