cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: SQLTransf. How to arrange multiple queries?
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 08:44:10 GMT
pete

depends what you mean by "at some different time"?
one way would be to pre-process this file via an
XSLT stylesheet - pass in a parameter corresponding
to the SQL you want to run and extract just the <query>
you need, and then pass the output through to the SQL
transformer.

hth
derek

>>> peter.neu@gmx.net 2006/01/23 10:33 AM >>>
Hello,

I would like to to put multiple sql queries into the sql.xml file like this:

<execute-query name="users" xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/2.0" >

<!-- Query this in step 1 -->
<query name="users">
SELECT * FROM USERS
</query>

<!-- Query this in step n -->
<query name="hobby">
SELECT * FROM Hobby
</query>
</execute-query>

These 2 queries are not queried at the same step but each at some different
time.

Normally I would have to write them into separate files but I want to have
them in the same document so I don't have have say twenty sql.xml documents
containing each one sql statement.

How can I do this?

Cheers,
Pete