cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <DHo...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: sorting of repeater rows
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 08:29:58 GMT
Gunter

I am populating my repeater rows from flow;
which in turn get the data from a database
query - in this case I use the query to do a
sort at the time the data are extracted.  Obviously
while the user is adding rows and data to the form
the rows are not sorted, but once they save the
form & come back to see it, the data are sorted.

Not sure if this helps....?

Derek

>>> gunter.dhondt@sofico.be 2006/01/19 10:15:59 AM >>>

nobody that has an idea to help me out here?
where do I have to look for?

thnx in advance,
Gunter

Gunter D'Hondt <gunter.dhondt@sofico.be>
17/01/2006 15:15
Please respond to
users@cocoon.apache.org

users@cocoon.apache.org
cc

Subject
sorting of repeater rows

I've got a repeater Person with widget id and name and I'd like to sort
the repeater rows on my form template in alphabetical order (by name);
somebody any idea on where and how to do that?

Regards,
Gunter D'Hondt

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice