cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Session Attribute data not set?
Date Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:32:37 GMT
I have a Cocoon app which is running fine on my development
machine (Windows XP; Cocoon 2.1.8) - but fails on the server
(Windows 2003 Server / SP1, also Cocoon 2.1.8).   After some
debugging, the cause seems to be that the session attributes
are not being set; in flow I use this syntax:

cocoon.session.setAttribute("year",Year);

Why would this work on one system but not on another??

Thanks
Derek

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice