cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jonas Lundberg <my.name.is.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Event-aware caching problem
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:42:06 GMT
Maybe we have a misunderstanding here...
I only changed the the methods getKey() and getValidity() in the
xQuery generator in the previous eXist distribution. I simply replaced
these methods with the corresponding methods from the Event Aware
block samples (as described in the block description).
I attach the result so that you can see what I did and try it out.
With these changes, event aware caching works fine (at least in my
tests). Without these changes, it *almost* works. This is why I was
confused at first.

Regards
Hans