cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jonas Lundberg <my.name.is.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Event-aware caching problem
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 19:43:33 GMT
Yes, but I also had to change the xquery generator code.
If that isn't needed, what could I possibly have done wrong with the
cache-validity sitemap parameter? Without changes to the xquery
generator, contents were cached, but the xqueries were executed anyway
(although the output was discarded and replaced with the cached
contents).

Hans