cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jonas Lundberg <my.name.is.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to return xml from a flowscript?
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 12:21:56 GMT
The xquery stores the XML file in eXist.
Thus, if I try to insert the xml file using an Xinclude in discuss.xq,
and then use an xinclude transformer after generation,
then it will be put there *after* the query is executed. Which is not
useful in this case, since the XML is needed during execution.

Regards
Hans