cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bob Harner <bobhar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Handling a multipart/form-data post
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 14:17:05 GMT
On 1/17/06, Goetzmann Bertrand <bgoetzmann@sophia.symag.com> wrote:

> Exploring the Web, it seems there is a possobility using the upload pseudo
> protocol and a "copy source" action to copy the uploaded file into a server
> folder !
>
> Bertrand.

We have been working for several months on integrating FCKeditor with
Lenya (Cocoon-based CMS).  See
http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/HowToIntegrateFCKEditor.

We're not quite done, but the approach we took was to write a coocon
Action component (FredSaveAction.java) that saves the uploaded file to
a local file on disk.  Hope this helps.