cocoon-users mailing list archives

From rahul.man...@tcs.com
Subject How to use LDAP Transformer ?
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 10:07:58 GMT
Hello,

I'm relatively new to using Cocoon. I feel the information provided about
LDAP Transformer on Cocoon Website is not sufficient.  I want to carry out
LDAP

authentication inside Cocoon. How can I use LDAP Transformer for this
purpose ? Could you please suggest any better way of achieving this ?

I'm using Cocoon 2.1.7 alongwith JDK 1.4.2_08.

I would really appreciate your inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Rahul Anand Manavi
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Mailto: rahul.manavi@tcs.com
Website: http://www.tcs.com

Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination,
use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail
message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete
the message and any attachments. Thank you