cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Goetzmann Bertrand" <bgoetzm...@sophia.symag.com>
Subject RE: Handling a multipart/form-data post
Date Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:20:42 GMT
Exploring the Web, it seems there is a possobility using the upload pseudo protocol and a "copy
source" action to copy the uploaded file into a server folder !

Bertrand.

________________________________

De : Goetzmann Bertrand [mailto:bgoetzmann@sophia.symag.com]
Envoyé : mardi 17 janvier 2006 13:25
À : users@cocoon.apache.org
Objet : RE: Handling a multipart/form-data post

Thank for your help,

My goal is to handle the request with a matching in a pipeline, and then extract the uploaded
file in order to save it on the server disk.
I thought the StreamGenerator component was the solution but it seems it handles only XML
stream.

Ard, do you some idea in the way I can setup the pipeline ?

For the editor FCKrditir I spoke about, see www.fckeditor.net/. It's an interesting tool to
use with CMS solution.

Thank you !