cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: XML-Serializer encoding
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 08:19:44 GMT
Think you should have no problem at all when you just serialize everything as utf-8:

<map:serializer logger="sitemap.serializer.xml" mime-type="text/xml" name="xml" pool-grow="4"
pool-max="32" pool-min="4" src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer">
<encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
</map:serializer>

AS