cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Problem binding SQLTransformer to Cform
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 10:37:58 GMT
Hello,

think you'r heading for major headache the way you are trying to use Cforms/binding! What
your are describing is pretty well possible, but it will become unnecessary hard to store
your date (how are you planning this? After the form is submitted, find out the different
fields, and create sql statements of these, and.....eventually, it becomes so complex, and
database names change, causing you to rewrite 100 sql statements)

Take a look at ojb.

Antoher thread has been about this subject (BrickCms)

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-users&m=113171846629228&w=2

AS