cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Russell Brown" <rbr...@link.co.uk>
Subject RE: 2.1.8 Build Failed. Cannot find file validate-build.xml.
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 13:47:39 GMT
Nothing I reckon. Neither are 98ecb00c42ed41525cb6f098eacf76e5 is all I
am saying. I suppose since both mirrors gave me the same file then it is
unlikely that the first mirror had a bad file. More likely the fault is
at my end.

Cheers

Russell

-----Original Message-----
From: Torsten Curdt [mailto:tcurdt@apache.org]
Sent: 03 January 2006 12:44
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: 2.1.8 Build Failed. Cannot find file validate-build.xml.

>> 067382a26b3a2520e44ad8e36f9d15d1 *cocoon-2.1.8-src.tar.gz
>> 067382a26b3a2520e44ad8e36f9d15d1 *cocoon-2.1.8-src.tar.gz

Copy-and-paste error? ..or what am I missing here?

cheers
--
Torsten

The Information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the individuals named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
you should be aware that any dissemination, distribution, forwarding
or other duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited.
The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual
author and not necessarily those of LINK Interchange Network Ltd.
Prior to taking any action based upon this e-mail message you should
seek appropriate confirmation of its authenticity. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately.