cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Irv Salisbury <irv.salisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Cocoon-Users] Re: Hibernate in Cocoon
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2006 14:05:25 GMT
>From what I have seen, the typical way people have used Hibernate is the
following:

1. Javaflow or flowscript gets the initial call
2. All the request parameters, etc are all dealt with in flow
3. Hibernate is used from within flow to deal with the business request
4. When the request is processed, java objects representing the result are
passed to the jxtemplate generator
5. Normal cocoon pipeline processing (jxtg, xsl, etc) are used to send final
result

Irv