cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marcel Rouwenhorst" <marcel.rouwenho...@mobillion.nl>
Subject RE: displaying html in a cforms field
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 14:45:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm not interested in making a htmlarea.

I like to make a output field that contains a html fragment. This html
fragment should also be displayed as html and be not escaped with &lt;
and &gt;

If I look at my html output I see the following code:

href="weet_nog_niet?blogId=6"&gt;Joost Kitesurfing
Blog&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br/&gt;&lt;/div&gt;</span>

This should be something like this:

href=\"weet_nog_niet?blogId=6\">Joost Kitesurfing

I use the setValue("<div xmlns......</div>"); method on a
org.apache.cocoon.forms.formmodel.Output (Widget) in a
org.apache.cocoon.forms.event.ValueChangedListener.

Thank you,

Marcel

Marcel Rouwenhorst
Mobillion B.V.