cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Joost Kuif" <Joost.k...@mobillion.nl>
Subject Apache AJP, SSL and Cocoon
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2006 12:46:08 GMT
Hi,

I have a website which consists of a http and a https(ssl) part. In the
future i'll have a Apache webserver in front of the cocoon server.

At the moment HTTPS is only used for logging in to the website.
The HTTP part (running on Cocoon) contains a login form which posts its
data to a servlet listening on a HTTPS port. After the userdata is
validated the user is redirected back to the HTTP site.
Now i want to add other functionality to the HTTPS part (like users
being able to change settings). And cocoon funtionality is likely to
move more towards the HTTPS part.

And i wondered: Is it possible to connect to only one cocoon instance
from both the HTTP and HTTPS port on the apache webserver via AJP (and
in this way prevent that we have to maintain two sourcetrees)?

Joost