cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Antonio Gallardo <agalla...@agssa.net>
Subject Re: Howto embed CForm in larger layout?
Date Sun, 29 Jan 2006 11:44:19 GMT
Peter Neu wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I modeled a form which I would like to incoperate into a classic web site
>layout (header, footer etc).
>
>When I have done all the cform transformations my form is already in html.
>
><map:generate type="jx" src="registration_template.xml"/>
>                <map:transform type="browser-update"/>
>                <map:transform type="i18n"/>
><map:transform src="forms-samples-styling.xsl"/>
><map:serialize type="html"/>
>
>So it does already contain the <body> and <head> tags. When is the best way
>to do the layout transformation and how?

The line that generates the HTML code from a cforms is <map:transform
src="forms-samples-styling.xsl"/>
Hints:
1-Comment the above line and use the XML serializer to see the code that
cforms already generate.
2- You can use XInclude to include the form into a page and later do the
cforms styling.
3- See: http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/faq/faq-aggregators.html

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.