cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Scaling Cocoon to handle a heavy load
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 23:53:41 GMT
We are running Cocoon getting 1-2 hits per second 24 hours a day.  Our 
system was completely misconfigured and it was still able to handle the 
load.  However, we don't use XSPs.

1. Check the pool sizes of all the poolable components used in your 
sitemaps.  Add them up to get a per-request approximate amount, multiply 
by the number of concurrent users, add some slop and then set that to 
the max pool size.  Don't set the min pool size too high or startup will 
be painful.
2. Make sure your cache sizes are big enough. Use the status page to 
check it. If you have a disk cache then they are probably too small.
3. Make sure you are caching as much as you can.
4. Use a profiler like Optimizeit, JProbe, Jprofiler or YourKit to look 
at your CPU and memory usage. If you are getting OutOfMemoryErrors then 
your XSPs may have problems.
5. If you don't have a profiler then just do a kill -3 at random times 
to get stack traces.  This isn't very accurate but it will point out 
obvious bottlenecks that are clogging your system.
6. Your database might be the bottleneck. Make sure that all the threads 
aren't blocking trying to access it.

HTH
Ralph

David Bishop wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am hosting a website for a european project which hosts a number of  
> complicated database driven questionnaires on genetic testing the  
> site receives high peaks of usage and around 5000 visits, 200'000  
> hits per month. The entire site is written in cocoon and I am having  
> problems in that during peak usage cocoon starts to return blank  
> pages and errors appear in the log from normally error free, the  
> server begins after that point to degrade in performance and Tomcat  
> ends up returning java.lang.OutOfMemoryError errors.
>
> The live server setup is
>
> Linux Fedora Core 2
> Apache Cocoon 2.1.6
> Apache Tomcat 5.0.28
> Java 1.4.2_07
> PostgreSQL 7.4.7
>
> The hardware of the live server is a Quad Xeon 3.0 with 2Gb RAM
>
> Replicating the server locally and hitting the site with Siege I am  
> able to bring the server down in a similar fashion using 15  
> concurrent users after 10 minutes. Hitting one error free page which  
> takes around 1 second to render on a server with no load.
>
> The page is an aggregation of sitemap matches which run no more than  
> 5 deep in sitemaps and has a number of XSP's which access a  
> PostgreSQL database using ESQL for various bits of the page, things  
> start to go nasty when the page response time drops to around 30  
> seconds.
>
> The Cocoon build however is only core blocks and there is nothing  
> fancy in the code just ESQL, XSP and XSL using the default transformer.
>
> I have tried playing with pool sizes
> I have tried upgrading to Cocoon 2.1.8 which had little effect on  
> performance, but much nicer error pages :-)
> I have tried upgrading to Apache Tomcat 5.5.12 with Java 1.5.0_06  
> which had a good effect on performance but still the site falls over  
> at about 30 concurrent users.
>
> Although I had to go back to Cocoon 2.1.6 as I got xspAttr errors  
> with Cocoon 2.1.8 and Tomcat 5.5.12, any clues on this would also be  
> appreciated!
>
> What I don't understand as I am running out of ideas and depth of  
> knowledge, is how to get better performance, I have set Java with the  
> parameter to -Xmx2048M but tomcat doesn't take any than around 200Mbs.
>
> What I would love is some advice as to what to try next?
>
> - should I look at running multiple instances of tomcat?
>
> Any advice would be greatly appreciated,
>
> David.
>
> David H Bishop
> Waypoint Systems Ltd
>
> Cocoon Error
> -------------------
> FATAL_E (2006-01-20) 19:19.38:590   [core.xslt-processor] (/cocoon/ 
> egtorg/web/db/keyword/163/index.xhtml) http-8080-Processor8/ 
> TraxErrorHandler: Error in TraxTransformer:  
> javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:  
> java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
> javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:  
> java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
>     at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode 
> (TransformerImpl.java:1276)
>     at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run 
> (TransformerImpl.java:3372)
>     at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerHandlerImpl.endDocument 
> (TransformerHandlerImpl.java:433)
>     at org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.endDocument 
> (AbstractXMLPipe.java:55)
>     at org.apache.cocoon.transformation.TraxTransformer.endDocument 
> (TraxTransformer.java:562)
>     at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.ContentAggregator.generate 
> (ContentAggregator.java:134)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipe 
> line.processXMLPipeline(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:258)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.process 
> (AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:468)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.SerializeNode.invoke( 
> SerializeNode.java:120)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode. 
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
>     at org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ContainerNode.invoke 
> (ContainerNode.java:31)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.CategoryNode.invokeByName 
> (CategoryNode.java:62)
>     at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.CallNode.invoke 
> (CallNode.java:109)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode. 
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:46)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.i 
> nvoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:130)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode. 
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke 
> (PipelineNode.java:138)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode. 
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke( 
> PipelinesNode.java:89)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process 
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:240)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process 
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:180)
>     at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process 
> (TreeProcessor.java:243)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke 
> (MountNode.java:117)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode. 
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:46)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.i 
> nvoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:130)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode. 
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke 
> (PipelineNode.java:138)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode. 
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke( 
> PipelinesNode.java:89)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process 
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:240)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process 
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:180)
>     at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process 
> (TreeProcessor.java:243)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke 
> (MountNode.java:117)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode. 
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:46)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.i 
> nvoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:130)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode. 
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke 
> (PipelineNode.java:138)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode. 
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke( 
> PipelinesNode.java:89)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process 
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:240)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process 
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:180)
>     at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process 
> (TreeProcessor.java:243)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.MountNode.invoke 
> (MountNode.java:117)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode. 
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:46)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PreparableMatchNode.i 
> nvoke(PreparableMatchNode.java:130)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode. 
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelineNode.invoke 
> (PipelineNode.java:138)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.AbstractParentProcessingNode. 
> invokeNodes(AbstractParentProcessingNode.java:68)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.sitemap.PipelinesNode.invoke( 
> PipelinesNode.java:89)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process 
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:240)
>     at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.ConcreteTreeProcessor.process 
> (ConcreteTreeProcessor.java:180)
>     at 
> org.apache.cocoon.components.treeprocessor.TreeProcessor.process 
> (TreeProcessor.java:243)
>     at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:606)
>     at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service 
> (CocoonServlet.java:1119)
>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
>     at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter 
> (ApplicationFilterChain.java:237)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter 
> (ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke 
> (StandardWrapperValve.java:214)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext 
> (StandardValveContext.java:104)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke 
> (StandardPipeline.java:520)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal 
> (StandardContextValve.java:198)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke 
> (StandardContextValve.java:152)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext 
> (StandardValveContext.java:104)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke 
> (StandardPipeline.java:520)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke 
> (StandardHostValve.java:137)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext 
> (StandardValveContext.java:104)
>     at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke 
> (ErrorReportValve.java:118)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext 
> (StandardValveContext.java:102)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke 
> (StandardPipeline.java:520)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke 
> (StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext 
> (StandardValveContext.java:104)
>     at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke 
> (StandardPipeline.java:520)
>     at 
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java: 929)
>     at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service 
> (CoyoteAdapter.java:160)
>     at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process 
> (Http11Processor.java:799)
>     at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol 
> $Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:705)
>     at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt 
> (PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577)
>     at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run 
> (ThreadPool.java:683)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
> Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
>     at org.apache.xml.utils.ObjectStack.pop(ObjectStack.java:137)
>     at  
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.popElemTemplateElement 
> (TransformerImpl.java:2521)
>     at 
> org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.applyTemplateToNode 
> (TransformerImpl.java:2178)
>     at org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.transformNode 
> (TransformerImpl.java:1213)
>     ... 78 more
> ---------
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Catalina.out Error
> ----------------------------
>
> java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.release 
> (AbstractEnvironment.java:544)
>         at  
> org.apache.cocoon.environment.wrapper.MutableEnvironmentFacade.release 
> (MutableEnvironmentFacade.java:323)
>         at org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.recycle 
> (ServerPagesGenerator.java:262)
>         at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ResourceLimitingPool.put 
> (ResourceLimitingPool.java:438)
>         at  
> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.PoolableComponentHandler.doPut 
> (PoolableComponentHandler.java:212)
>         at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentHandler.put 
> (ComponentHandler.java:425)
>         at  
> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.release 
> (ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:305)
>         at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.ExtendedComponentSelector.release 
> (ExtendedComponentSelector.java:286)
>         at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.ExtendedComponentSelector.release 
> (ExtendedComponentSelector.java:283)
>         at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.recycle 
> (AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:658)
>         at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.BaseCachingProcessingPipeline 
> .recycle(BaseCachingProcessingPipeline.java:77)
>         at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipe 
> line.recycle(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:963)
>         at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ResourceLimitingPool.put 
> (ResourceLimitingPool.java:438)
>         at  
> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.PoolableComponentHandler.doPut 
> (PoolableComponentHandler.java:212)
>         at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentHandler.put 
> (ComponentHandler.java:425)
>         at  
> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.release 
> (ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:305)
>         at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.ExtendedComponentSelector.release 
> (ExtendedComponentSelector.java:286)
>         at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.EnvironmentDescription.release 
> (CocoonComponentManager.java:613)
>         at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.endProcessing 
> (CocoonComponentManager.java:218)
>         at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:646)
>         at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service 
> (CocoonServlet.java:1119)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
>         at  
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter 
> (ApplicationFilterChain.java:237)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter 
> (ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke 
> (StandardWrapperValve.java:214)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext 
> (StandardValveContext.java:104)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke 
> (StandardPipeline.java:520)
>         at  
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal 
> (StandardContextValve.java:198)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke 
> (StandardContextValve.java:152)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext 
> (StandardValveContext.java:104)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke 
> (StandardPipeline.java:520)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke 
> (StandardHostValve.java:137)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext 
> (StandardValveContext.java:104)
>         at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke 
> (ErrorReportValve.java:118)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext 
> (StandardValveContext.java:102)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke 
> (StandardPipeline.java:520)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke 
> (StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext 
> (StandardValveContext.java:104)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke 
> (StandardPipeline.java:520)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke 
> (ContainerBase.java:929)
>         at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service 
> (CoyoteAdapter.java:160)
>         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process 
> (Http11Processor.java:799)
>         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol 
> $Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:705)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt 
> (PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool 
> $ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:683)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at org.apache.cocoon.environment.AbstractEnvironment.release 
> (AbstractEnvironment.java:544)
>         at  
> org.apache.cocoon.environment.wrapper.MutableEnvironmentFacade.release 
> (MutableEnvironmentFacade.java:323)
>         at org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.recycle 
> (ServerPagesGenerator.java:262)
>         at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ResourceLimitingPool.put 
> (ResourceLimitingPool.java:438)
>         at  
> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.PoolableComponentHandler.doPut 
> (PoolableComponentHandler.java:212)
>         at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentHandler.put 
> (ComponentHandler.java:425)
>         at  
> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.release 
> (ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:305)
>         at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.ExtendedComponentSelector.release 
> (ExtendedComponentSelector.java:286)
>         at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.ExtendedComponentSelector.release 
> (ExtendedComponentSelector.java:283)
>         at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.AbstractProcessingPipeline.recycle 
> (AbstractProcessingPipeline.java:658)
>         at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.BaseCachingProcessingPipeline 
> .recycle(BaseCachingProcessingPipeline.java:77)
>         at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.impl.AbstractCachingProcessingPipe 
> line.recycle(AbstractCachingProcessingPipeline.java:963)
>         at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.pool.ResourceLimitingPool.put 
> (ResourceLimitingPool.java:438)
>         at  
> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.PoolableComponentHandler.doPut 
> (PoolableComponentHandler.java:212)
>         at org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ComponentHandler.put 
> (ComponentHandler.java:425)
>         at  
> org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.release 
> (ExcaliburComponentSelector.java:305)
>         at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.ExtendedComponentSelector.release 
> (ExtendedComponentSelector.java:286)
>         at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.EnvironmentDescription.release 
> (CocoonComponentManager.java:613)
>         at  
> org.apache.cocoon.components.CocoonComponentManager.endProcessing 
> (CocoonComponentManager.java:218)
>         at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:646)
>         at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service 
> (CocoonServlet.java:1119)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
>         at  
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter 
> (ApplicationFilterChain.java:237)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter 
> (ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke 
> (StandardWrapperValve.java:214)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext 
> (StandardValveContext.java:104)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke 
> (StandardPipeline.java:520)
>         at  
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal 
> (StandardContextValve.java:198)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke 
> (StandardContextValve.java:152)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext 
> (StandardValveContext.java:104)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke 
> (StandardPipeline.java:520)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke 
> (StandardHostValve.java:137)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext 
> (StandardValveContext.java:104)
>         at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke 
> (ErrorReportValve.java:118)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext 
> (StandardValveContext.java:102)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke 
> (StandardPipeline.java:520)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke 
> (StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext 
> (StandardValveContext.java:104)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke 
> (StandardPipeline.java:520)
>         at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke 
> (ContainerBase.java:929)
>         at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service 
> (CoyoteAdapter.java:160)
>         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process 
> (Http11Processor.java:799)
>         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol 
> $Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:705)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt 
> (PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577)
>         at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool 
> $ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:683)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org


Mime
View raw message