cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brian Maddy <bma...@kampersoftware.com>
Subject Re: Using Cocoon when you don't have access to the $TOMCAT_HOME/common/endorsed directory.
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2006 20:10:23 GMT
Well, thanks for the advice everyone!

I think I added in the paranoid block okay by setting this in my
local.blocks.properties file:
include.block.paranoid=true

(I then cleaned and recompiled, of course)

When I loaded up Tomcat I noticed this in the localhost_log file:
2006-01-26 14:03:24 WebappLoader[/cocoon]: Deploy JAR
/WEB-INF/lib/cocoon-paranoid-block.jar to
/var/tomcat4/webapps/cocoon/WEB-INF/lib/cocoon-paranoid-block.jar

So it appears that Tomcat is loading the paranoid block, but is there
something I need to do to get Cocoon to use it?  I'm still getting the
same error I was getting before when I didn't have the Xerces and Xalan
libraries in the $TOMCAT_HOME/common/endorsed directory.
In case it helps, that error was:
org.quartz.SchedulerException: Scheduler with name 'Cocoon' already exists.

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks again!
Brian