cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Questions about Cocoon and the Portlet API
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:40:43 GMT
If you use Cocoon as your portal then you configure "Cocoon portlets"
(coplets).  Typically, these are configured with the pipeline they are
to execute to render the portlet content.

If you want to invoke Cocoon pipelines from some other portal then they
need to be invoked as JSR-168 portlets via the CocoonPortlet.

Ralph

Goetzmann Bertrand wrote:

>Thank you Ralph,
>
>About your last sentence : "You do not need CocoonPortlet to use Cocoon pipelines within
the portal", does this concern Cocoon as a portal or using Cocoon pipelines in an other portal
?