cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: How can I empty the cache?
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 08:36:46 GMT
Yes, I read the other post.  Clearing the cache in that manner doesn't
sound like a very good idea.

I'm just trying to figure out what is going on.  I assume your generator
is a cacheable processing component?  If so, it has a Validity
associated with it.  It sounds like the Validity is returning true
because the database data hasn't changed, but because you changed the
generator the old data is read from the cache.

Now, I'm assuming that this happens after a restart as I am also
assuming that you aren't just dropping your modified class into the
webapp?  If that is the case, then you just need to delete the external
cache file after you have stopped Cocoon.  Then restart it.

Ralph