cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: Sitemap/Input Module & i18n guru req.
Date Sun, 22 Jan 2006 18:43:07 GMT
You can use input modules in your locations, but they won't work the way
you want. The locations are resolved in when the transformer is
configured, not in its setup method, so only values that can be resolved
at that time can be used.

However, I acheive a similar effect by using
location="prefs://catalog1". prefs is my own Source that locates the
bundle using values at the time of the request - it returns a systemid
that varies depending on request information so a different cached
catalog can be used for each request.

HTH,
Ralph