cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brian Maddy <bma...@kampersoftware.com>
Subject CForms, Ajax, Visual Effects and onchange events
Date Thu, 19 Jan 2006 23:24:41 GMT
Hello,

I am making a form that uses ajax like in the car selector sample.  I
would like to make another <div> on the page have the fade out visual
effect when the form widgets are updated.

I am able to add events to the onchange attribute (I have to add the
forms_submitForm() function also though), but the javascript is executed
before the ajax stuff updates the browser's DOM.
<ft:widget id="address_city">
    <fi:styling onchange="forms_submitForm(this); alert('asdf');"/>
</ft:widget>

Does anyone here know how to trigger an event after the ajax update happens?

Thanks!
Brian