cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Duncan McLean <duncan_mcl...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Design help/questions for cforms application
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 19:40:31 GMT
Hi

Thanks for this, think we are headed along the right lines then!

So can anyone take my other question - can someone explain the uses of
data binding in forms (java bean or xml) citing some examples of where
it might be useful? (I guess I am interested in what gains it could give
us in our situation)

Thanks again

Duncan