cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geert Josten <Geert.Jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject Re: XSL-Problem. I can't find the error
Date Mon, 16 Jan 2006 11:41:50 GMT
Hi,

It is a bit confusing that you are referring to XSP pages as .xsl files. Apart from that,
your
snippet looks okay on first impression. You are passing {request-param:typ} as a map:parameter
the relevant map:transforms, as far as I can see just from glancing at it. I do notice that
you are
using xinclude. Are you performing HTTP requests to Cocoon internally with Xinclude? If so,
pass the
query string on to it or simply call Cocoon through the cocoon protocol.

Regards,
Geert

PS: would be nice if you could slim down the example.