cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Goers <Ralph.Go...@dslextreme.com>
Subject Re: How to find package org.apache.cocoon.components.jms and other packages?
Date Sat, 14 Jan 2006 20:14:29 GMT
The easy way is to use IntelliJ Idea and the hit CTRL-N...

Cocoon is organized into a "core" and a bunch of blocks.  They all use
more or less the same directory structure.  So the
org.apache.cocoon.components package will probably appear in most every
pack.  In this case, the fact that you are looking for jms clues you in
to look into the jms block - which is in src/blocks/jms/java.

Ralph