cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jason Johnston <coc...@lojjic.net>
Subject Re: Hibernate in Cocoon
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 15:11:05 GMT
David Kavanagh wrote:
> Has anyone interfaced with Hibernate in a pipeline? Did you write a
> transformer, call JavaFlow or something else?
> I'm thinking of using the Hibernate XML export feature to load objects
> into my pipeline (inside a transformer). I'd certainly appreciate
> hearing about any existing work in this area.

I assume you've seen
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonAndHibernateTutorial and the other
resources found by googling for "cocoon hibernate".  It looks like most
of these use Hibernate by calling it from Flow to get back a javabean
and use that in jxtemplate/cforms.  I didn't see anything about
Hibernate's XML export feature (sorry I'm not familiar with this
feature) but it shouldn't be difficult to do that from Flow.