cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geert Josten <Geert.Jos...@daidalos.nl>
Subject Re: How to return xml from a flowscript?
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 14:32:21 GMT
> So, what you are saying now is that you cannot pass an xml document as
> a parameter in Cocoon, at all?

What do you mean with xml document and what with parameter?

The parameters you pass from FlowScript can contain any object type, but I'm pretty sure that

<map:parameter> does not allow that. That is probably why you are inserting the XML
itself as value
of the parameter, with all the complications you already mentioned.

I really think it is wise to reconsider you approach. You don't want to treat XML as an escaped

string...

I liked the suggestions of uploading the xml to eXist from FlowScript directly...

Regards,
Geert