cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Brian Maddy <bma...@kampersoftware.com>
Subject where is the form.getWidget() documentation?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 19:53:54 GMT
Hello,

Does anyone know where I can find the documentation for
form.getWidget()?  I'm looking at the following lines in the ajax car
selector sample.

    form.showForm("carselector-display-pipeline.jx");
    cocoon.request.setAttribute("carselectorform", form.getWidget());
    cocoon.sendPage("carselector-success-pipeline.xsp", ...

It would be nice to actually know the location of the documentation for
this so I don't have to bother the list in the future.

Thanks!!
Brian

P.S.  Thanks a ton Hans for helping me with my "calling a pipeline from
flowscript" question earlier!