cocoon-users mailing list archives

From footh <fo...@yahoo.com>
Subject XHTML Serializer and JX Generator - possible bug?
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2006 17:32:30 GMT
I switched from the HTML serializer to the XHTML
serializer and a peculiar thing happened.

All my JX variable expressions that use "dot notation"
suddenly do not output any data.  So, for example, if
I passed a bean-like object and tried to access one of
its "getter" methods like this:

${myobject.name}

I get no data returned when using the XHTML
serializer.  This only happens to parameters with the
dot.  I can pass, for example, an XML document object
like this:

${xmldoc}

And the document will print out as expected.  If I
switch back to the HTML serializer, everything works
fine.

Does anyone know why this might be happening and how I
can fix it?

Thanks,

JF