cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Barth" <coc...@barth-zone.de>
Subject RE: How can I empty the cache?
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:59:24 GMT
Hi!

I did what you said. BUT:
My complete portal is messed up now. Nothing works anymore. First I couldn't
log in anymore. Then I cleared the cache of my Browser.
After that there worked nothing. There were some things displayed that came
from the DB. These should only be present when loged in. But I never did.
These things were displayed about five times in total disorder and they
didn't work in any way.
Absolutely confusing!

Have I forgotten anything? I reverted to the old version of the Sitemap. But
this didn't help either.

Can you help me?

Thanks,
Barthi