cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Barth" <coc...@barth-zone.de>
Subject How can I empty the cache?
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:52:24 GMT
Hi!

I wrote a generator supplying me with some XML-Data from a Database.
To speed up everything I implemented the Cocoon-Caching mechanism. There I
test, if something in the database has changed. If not, the data is called
from cache.

Everything worked fine here. But I'm still developing and so today I changed
something in the way the XML is presented to cocoon (rearranged some tags).
I also adjusted the XSL-File that's used for processing the data.

The problem now is, that the database-data hasn't changed and so there is
always the old data called from cache.

So, how can I delete this old information from cache?

Thanks,

Barthi