cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Christian Barth" <christ...@buerobarth.de>
Subject RE: Coplet and generator question
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:09:04 GMT
Ok, I will try to be more precisely. I attached a JPEG of our Portal.
There you see the two coplets I'm speaking of. I also attached the part of
the sitemap, where the coplets are created. As you can see, I'm calling the
generator "FBS"
twice, once for every coplet. Every coplet is transforming the XML-data from
the generator in a special way.
So, what I want is to call the generator "FSB" delivering the XML-data only
one time.
Then I want to pass this data to every coplet and create it.
That's my first demand.

The second step would be the possibility to click something in the
"Overview-Coplet" and update The "Details-Coplet".

I hope it clearer now.

Thanks,
Barthi