cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Peter Neu" <peter....@gmx.net>
Subject AW: Problem binding SQLTransformer to Cform
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 11:02:31 GMT
Hi,

I don't know much about ojb. But are you suggesting a usage like this:

http://www.guschtel.de/HP5/linux/ojbjdo_dmton.php

If yes, I don't see where the benefit of cocoon lies anymore. My aim is to
simply the whole process from data retrieval to display. I don't have much
data to return to the database maybe just an id and 2 or 3 strings. The
tables don't change often and the rewriting of a sql statement is ok with
me.

What I want to do is work on an xml file with cform and the send the xml
back with updated values to the database.

For more clearity I put the src here:

http://www.geocities.com/mkdir2/app.zip

Maybe there is some other way?

Cheers,