cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Oleg Konovalov <oleg...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: PageBreak in Excel-HTML transformer
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2006 20:04:26 GMT
Jorg,

Here is a snippet of my input XML:
<row>
<cell>&nbsp;</cell>
</row>
<page-break></page-break>     <!--  you can see a page-break between 2 tables
! -->
<row>
<cell>
<proposal-name>P Plus HMO Alt Tier Test 082605</proposal-name>
</cell>
</row>
<row>

If I run that XSLT transformation in XMLSpy2007, resulting XSLOutput.html does not show any
page breaks
at all (none at all in the whole document, it also drops all <table> tags):
...</td>

So I it's a serializer interpreting the pagebreaks:
<map:serializer name="fakeout-xls" mime-type="application/vnd.ms-excel"
                src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.HTMLSerializer"/>

Any ideas what might be wrong there ?  Any known bug ?

Thank you in advance,
Oleg.