cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Derek Hohls" <dho...@csir.co.za>
Subject Re: Using <xsl:include> in stylesheet throwing error
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 13:49:47 GMT
In case, is it not more likely that stylesheet itself was the
source of the problem - in which case Geert's suggestion
of a command line test should help you pin down the
cause in more detail.

>>> duncan_mclean@blueyonder.co.uk 2005/12/19 02:53 PM >>>
Hi

We commented out the "offending" xsl:include and the page rendered.

Thanks

views of the CSIR.

CSIR E-mail Legal Notice

CSIR Copyright, Terms and Conditions