cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jonas Lundberg <my.name.is.h...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How do you call a pipeline from flowscript?
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2005 11:56:30 GMT
This is an example of a flowscript calling a cocoon (2.1.7) pipeline:

function getResource() {
var input = Packages.java.lang.String(cocoon.parameters["input"]);
var page = Packages.java.lang.String(cocoon.parameters["page"]);
var site = Packages.java.lang.String(cocoon.parameters["site"]);

var output = new Packages.java.io.ByteArrayOutputStream();
cocoon.processPipelineTo("flow/locateimage/"+input+"?page="+page+"&site="+site,null,output);
var realFileName = output.toString();

cocoon.sendPage("flow/readimage/"+realFileName);
}

Regards
Hans