cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: accessing xml files
Date Tue, 27 Dec 2005 17:44:16 GMT
Le 27 déc. 05, à 14:22, kavitha ramesh a écrit :

> ...I have 3 xml files in a directory say A.xml,B.xml,C.xml.The names
> A, B, C changes into A1,B1,C1 after 5 minutes.And after 5 minutes it
> changes to A2,B2, C2 and so on...Now my sitemap looks like this,,,

Cocoon's DirectoryGenerator allows you to list the contents of a
directory.

See http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/directory-generator.html

You can then filter the output to keep the names of the files that are
of interest to you, and generate an input document for the
CIncludeTransformer, which will get the file contents.

See http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/cinclude-transformer.html

-Bertrand