cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Wim.Mos...@mediacenter.nl
Subject How to load form using request parameter
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2005 11:02:45 GMT

Dear community,

I'm have a problem with making a form for editing an XML file using cform.
We have an XML file called users.xml which looks like this:
<users>
  <user id=1>
  </user>
  <user id=2>
  </user>
  ..
</users>

I succeeded in making an editable tabel, using de repeater widgets etc. But
what I want is making a form for editing one single user at the time / in
one screen..
Therefore I changed de model, template and binding XML file (removing
repeater items).
The probleem now is that always the user with id=1 is being loaded
(updating this one works fine by the way).
How can we load a user tag voor a specific user id, which value is in a
request Parameter ( ../user.flow?userid=2 )?

Wim Mosman