cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Angelo Immediata" <angelo...@libero.it>
Subject Re: Increasing Cocoon Portal speed at stat-up
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:25:53 GMT
Hi.
My site is a two user site; anonymous or logged user.... can't i create a "cachedLayout" for
both of them (for example for the user with userName anonymous and password anonymous and
another with username root password root) so that i can load only one time the layout and
use always them without to call getDefaultLayout at every new request?
If i can do this... can you suggest how i can operate this change?
 Thanks.