cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nathaniel Alfred" <Alfred.Nathan...@swx.com>
Subject RE: java variables as parameters of logicsheet templates calls
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:49:55 GMT
I'm afraid that is not quite possible.  esql:get-string/@column must be a
manifest column name or number.

The ESQL logicsheet assumes that you know what the data in your table means.
However, there is one tag which allows to output the metadata of a query.
<esql:get-columns> writes for each result row the column names and values
as <column-name>column-value</column-name>.

So you could use

  <esql:row-results>
    <result-row>
      <esql:get-columns/>
    </result-row>
  </esql:row-results>

and transform that with a stylesheet following in the pipeline after the XSP:

  <xsl:template match="result-row">
      <xsl:for-each select="*">
      </xsl:for-each>
  </xsl:template>