cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Merico Raffaele <raffaele.mer...@less.ch>
Subject AW: ö -> ö
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:37:24 GMT
Ciao Bertrand, dear community

> > ...A html serialized page contains the following link:
>
> I think the ö must be written URLencoded, as it's in an URL:

Yes that would work (if I literally write %F6 in the URI).
But, I can not do that for dynamic data. Since my output is rendered in a
XSLT script (with SaxonB 8.6.1) I tried to convert URI strings with
fn:escape-html-uri(). But this has no effect. After the HTML serialization I
always get the utf-8 encoding '%C3%B6' for the 'ö'. And this is not handled
correctly by the subsequent <map:generate type="request"/>.

Do you have any further advices ... many thanks in advance ... Raffaele