cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Textarea field problem with cforms/flow
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:12:04 GMT
Experienced the same stupid behavior of textarea in combination with CFORMS.

Quick and dirty solution:

<textarea id="interesses">
	<xsl:copy-of select="translate(xpath2yourfield-text, '&#13;', '')"/>
</textarea>

If you don't want to spend much time on it, this solution works, if you do want to spend time,
plz let me know if you find a decent solution

AS