cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ard Schrijvers" <a.schrijv...@hippo.nl>
Subject RE: Problem with XMLFile input module when using Saxon8 as default XSLT processor
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 22:31:51 GMT
Hello Fred,

Though I am not familiar with the TraxTransformer, I know that the TraxTransformer is used
for an incoming SAX stream, which does not enable DOM.
It does not seem to be parameterizable either.

Take a look at the DeliTransformer, that seems to be able to transform with parameters...

http://www.ucc.ie:8080/cocoon/docs/apidocs/org/apache/cocoon/transformation/DeliTransformer.html

hope this helps,

AS