cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Laurent Perez <hak...@gmail.com>
Subject cocoon.response.setHeader broken ?
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:18:14 GMT
Hello

I'm trying to set response headers within my flowscript, but I have a
strange behaviour with the following line :

cocoon.response.setHeader("Expires","access plus 3 minutes");

When using ethereal, I can see the Expires header is just set to the
plain text "access plus 3 minutes", and not to my request timestamp +
3 minutes (I was expecting something like "Expires: Mon, 12 Dec 2005
xx:xx:xx GMT").

cocoon.response.setHeader("Expires","180"); has the same effect, it
just shows "180" as plain text.

Is this the correct method to set an Expires header from the flow ?
I'm using 2.1.5.1.

Thanks
Laurent

--